Ingenious plan

/edited

Seriously, which quiz has a weightage of 20%, man? 5/10/15% probably but 20%? Nah, that's what I call a term test. -.- And I find it soo hard to concentrate on the revision cause it's like an informal version of term test. :/ Maybe I should have went for gym just now, at least it won't make me feel that the morning was wasted. Damn!

My ingenious plan for tmr? Gym/swim in the morning. After that, go Kovan to grab cupwalker and get my debit card then come home to rush my 2 reports.

Yesssss! Cupwalker here I come!

Post a Comment


About This Blog

This blog is a place where I share my thoughts/experiences with anybody who is interested in my personal life.

Right, what else am I supposed to put here? It's pretty much self-explanatory what.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP